Ahead of the conference, technicians from Livehouse carried out testing sessions with each of the 18 presenters, ensuring that they were comfortable with presenting virtually, and aware of how to use Livehouse’s video- and presenter system. The following features was covered:
- Optimal seating- and lighting options
- The possibility for the presenters to control their own slideshow
- The possibility for the trainers to moderate Q&A sessions
Personalized registration e-mails
Each participating Store Manager received a unique registration e-mail, enabling them to complete a personal profile and read materials provided by Pandora. Completing these “tasks” would amount certain points, which consequently was included in a leadership board on the online Conference website. This competition continued throughout the whole conference, with additional tasks to complete.
A tailormade Conference website
In close dialogue with Pandora, a tailormade conference website was designed on Livehouse’s highly customizable platform, focusing on interactivity and connectedness amongst the participating store managers:
- Customized layout – logo, colors, images, text fonts.
- Content – inclusion of speaker bios, materials for download, agenda, upcoming sessions etc.
- Interaction features – polls for participants to complete, riddles to solve during break-sessions, ability to ask questions, opportunity to make donations to charities, competitions.
A constant dialogue with Pandora during live sessions:
30 minutes prior to each live session, the presenters from Pandora could log into Livehouse’s video- and presenter system, where our technicians would repeat how to use the site. This also provided a chance for the presenters to ask questions and consequently ensuring that they were comfortable with the system. Also, the Livehouse technicians acted as producer, informing the presenters of when to initiate their presentations.
Additionally, a Teams call was set up with coordinating members of Pandora, which would run simultaneously to the live-sessions. This would provide the opportunity to overcome potential and sudden issues instantly, as well as last second changes to the scheduled agenda and content.